The University of Northampton
The University of Northampton (UoN) is a higher education institution in the heart of England, employing over 1000 staff and providing undergraduate and postgraduate education to approximately 13,000 students in the fields of Education & Humanities, Business and Law, Technology & the Creative Industries and Health & Society. The University is committed to delivering outstanding life-changing opportunities in education, underpinned by a culture of research and social enterprise. It is the first UK university to be awarded ‘Ashoka U Changemaker’ status in recognition of its commitment to driving positive change through education, research and social enterprise. The University’s infrastructure includes a number of specialist research institutes and centres, including the Centre for Education and Research, located within the Faculty of Education and Humanities. The Centre for Education and Research provides an administrative hub and resource base for research, development, consultation and teaching activity across all aspects of education. In particular, the Centre has a well-established and successful record of undertaking funded research in the areas of inclusive education, social inclusion and disability.
The Centre for Education and Research has skill in depth with regard to autism, inclusion, disability, training, development and working internationally and across cultures. It has been involved in numerous funded projects within these areas, both as coordinator and as a partner. The University is extremely well-positioned to lead on this project. The UoN will take overall responsibility for the successful delivery of the project activities and intellectual outputs. In particular, the University will: – act as lead partner for Workstreams WS1a (Project Management) and 1b (Quality Assurance) and WS6 (Impact and Sustainability) – act as co-lead for Workstreams WS4 (Programme Evaluation) and WS5 (Dissemination) – lead regarding Intellectual Outputs O1 (Mapping and Scoping Report) and O5 (Journal Articles and Scientific Papers).
- The #ASDEast project is featured on the @AutismEurope newsletter! Read more about the roundtable we hold with the… https://t.co/ObosEe9BB811 months ago
- Going back to school this autumn may be challenging for autistic students who face uncertainty and disruption in ro… https://t.co/q83fqFS7Em11 months ago
- The European Dissemination Media Agency, @EUDissemination, has featured an article about the work of the ASD-EAST p… https://t.co/O8rScOl35d12 months ago
- ASD-EAST is excited to announce the extension of all online conferences! The conferences will be available until 3… https://t.co/AyhLqpSH8q1 year ago
- Last Friday ASD-EAST partners participated in an online roundtable with partners involved in the Erasmus+ project… https://t.co/A5UV0Df0EU1 year ago
- Last week ASD-EAST project partners met online for the last Transnational Project Meeting! At the meeting, partners… https://t.co/F8a9Pa21Tg1 year ago
- The project had to move our 4 conferences online because Covid-19. Never imagined we would reach 1000 participants!… https://t.co/TyqJEygAIX1 year ago
- There is still time to register and view the materials. So far we have had 1000 people register. Can we get 1500? T… https://t.co/kbn0jZUPkL1 year ago
- Ova besplatna konferencija promovira projekt edukacije i osnaživanja stručnjaka. Biti će prikazani materijali i kur… https://t.co/l9CP144KWv1 year ago
- Celem tej BEZPŁATNEJ konferencji jest prezentacja programu rozwijającego wiedzę nauczycieli o ASD w kontekście zało… https://t.co/LRAQA6D2LB1 year ago