The University of Northampton
The University of Northampton (UoN) is a higher education institution in the heart of England, employing over 1000 staff and providing undergraduate and postgraduate education to approximately 13,000 students in the fields of Education & Humanities, Business and Law, Technology & the Creative Industries and Health & Society. The University is committed to delivering outstanding life-changing opportunities in education, underpinned by a culture of research and social enterprise. It is the first UK university to be awarded ‘Ashoka U Changemaker’ status in recognition of its commitment to driving positive change through education, research and social enterprise. The University’s infrastructure includes a number of specialist research institutes and centres, including the Centre for Education and Research, located within the Faculty of Education and Humanities. The Centre for Education and Research provides an administrative hub and resource base for research, development, consultation and teaching activity across all aspects of education. In particular, the Centre has a well-established and successful record of undertaking funded research in the areas of inclusive education, social inclusion and disability.
The Centre for Education and Research has skill in depth with regard to autism, inclusion, disability, training, development and working internationally and across cultures. It has been involved in numerous funded projects within these areas, both as coordinator and as a partner. The University is extremely well-positioned to lead on this project. The UoN will take overall responsibility for the successful delivery of the project activities and intellectual outputs. In particular, the University will: – act as lead partner for Workstreams WS1a (Project Management) and 1b (Quality Assurance) and WS6 (Impact and Sustainability) – act as co-lead for Workstreams WS4 (Programme Evaluation) and WS5 (Dissemination) – lead regarding Intellectual Outputs O1 (Mapping and Scoping Report) and O5 (Journal Articles and Scientific Papers).
- Partners from the UK, Poland, North Macedonia, Croatia & Belgium meet this week in Zagreb to support the effective… https://t.co/c31LukENiF1 month ago
- Vicedean for Science and International Cooperation of the @SveUZgbu https://t.co/n1CeNZalvI. Sandra Bradarić welcom… https://t.co/KH7qDonKNW1 month ago
- Cristina Fernández from @AutismEurope updates partners about our #dissemination activities so far, including the… https://t.co/B0jGWK8Fhv1 month ago
- We are already preparing the #ASD_East conferences! In 2020, we will be in Skopje, Zagreb, Krakow, and Brussels eng… https://t.co/7hB7MqeXBq1 month ago
- Do you know that we have a fantastic website where you can find information about how we work to make schools more… https://t.co/hmvwhMZuof1 month ago
- Project manager @Bramble247 from @UniNorthants explores further dissemination opportunities to reach as much teache… https://t.co/PbPWvBGZvF1 month ago
- More than 50% of mainstream teachers did not express confidence in working with #autism; finding particular challen… https://t.co/YN5YrSX9jn1 month ago
- Dr Ivana Lessner Listiakova from @UniNorthants presents our mapping report, an outcome of more than 300 questionnai… https://t.co/HmMBFZ3uVW1 month ago
- .@drp0557 congratulates the partners for all the successful work done so far, including a mapping report, devwlopin… https://t.co/AVcU8niCNl1 month ago
- Jasmina Stošić welcomes almost 20 #ASD_East partners from North Macedonia, Poland, Belgium, Croatia and the UK who… https://t.co/TmEy38EQFb1 month ago
- Lovely welcome packs, thanks a lot to our colleagues from the @SveUZgbu!!! Today #ASD_East partners are in #Zagreb… https://t.co/ThhigBSuKW1 month ago
- 📰The first #ASD-EAST #newsletter is out! If you want to be informed about our latest news and how to better empower… https://t.co/8H9AyWCuiy4 months ago
- Happy #AutismDay2019! Today #ASDEAST partners are supporting the "A New Dynamic for #Autism" campaign across Europe… https://t.co/2kOzp2Zuks5 months ago