The University of Northampton
The University of Northampton (UoN) is a higher education institution in the heart of England, employing over 1000 staff and providing undergraduate and postgraduate education to approximately 13,000 students in the fields of Education & Humanities, Business and Law, Technology & the Creative Industries and Health & Society. The University is committed to delivering outstanding life-changing opportunities in education, underpinned by a culture of research and social enterprise. It is the first UK university to be awarded ‘Ashoka U Changemaker’ status in recognition of its commitment to driving positive change through education, research and social enterprise. The University’s infrastructure includes a number of specialist research institutes and centres, including the Centre for Education and Research, located within the Faculty of Education and Humanities. The Centre for Education and Research provides an administrative hub and resource base for research, development, consultation and teaching activity across all aspects of education. In particular, the Centre has a well-established and successful record of undertaking funded research in the areas of inclusive education, social inclusion and disability.
The Centre for Education and Research has skill in depth with regard to autism, inclusion, disability, training, development and working internationally and across cultures. It has been involved in numerous funded projects within these areas, both as coordinator and as a partner. The University is extremely well-positioned to lead on this project. The UoN will take overall responsibility for the successful delivery of the project activities and intellectual outputs. In particular, the University will: – act as lead partner for Workstreams WS1a (Project Management) and 1b (Quality Assurance) and WS6 (Impact and Sustainability) – act as co-lead for Workstreams WS4 (Programme Evaluation) and WS5 (Dissemination) – lead regarding Intellectual Outputs O1 (Mapping and Scoping Report) and O5 (Journal Articles and Scientific Papers).
- Partners from @UniNorthants and @AutismEurope meet today in Brussels to work on the #ASD_East Policy Recommendation… https://t.co/fDv10U86AJ1 month ago
- 📢The 3rd newsletter #ASD_EAST is out! https://t.co/VFEYUAyxGw This issue includes a very special message @drp0557,i… https://t.co/PWE7idnbn92 months ago
- 📰Our 2nd newsletter is out! Check out the latets about our #ASD_EAST #training sessions deilivered in Croatia, Nort… https://t.co/3tpnd9Ewl14 months ago
- This weekend, Polish partners Tamara Cierpiałowska, Anna Bombińska-Domżał, and Sylwia Niemiec delivered the… https://t.co/oD04xupx574 months ago
- This weekend, our partners in Croatia have delivered #ASD_EAST teacher training to 33 mainstream and… https://t.co/rxzMusTNrm4 months ago
- Major of Kisela Voda Municipality Filip Temelkovski @temelce82 visited the first #ASD_EAST training session for… https://t.co/594xrCxkC04 months ago
- Since last week, Macedonian partners Blue Firefly and the Special School D-r Zlatan Sremec are delivering the first… https://t.co/Xo64QwiooB4 months ago
- 👏#ASDEAST was presented to more than 2,200 #autism experts at the #AECongress19 in Nice! Partners @drp0557 and Dr I… https://t.co/1lQAgy4w2f5 months ago
- Partners from the UK, Poland, North Macedonia, Croatia & Belgium meet this week in Zagreb to support the effective… https://t.co/c31LukENiF8 months ago
- Vicedean for Science and International Cooperation of the @SveUZgbu https://t.co/n1CeNZalvI. Sandra Bradarić welcom… https://t.co/KH7qDonKNW8 months ago
- Cristina Fernández from @AutismEurope updates partners about our #dissemination activities so far, including the… https://t.co/B0jGWK8Fhv8 months ago