Primary School with Integrating Classes No. 12
Primary School with Integrating Classes No. 12 consists of two schools: Janusz Korczak Primary School with Integrating Classes no. 12 and Janusz Korczak Gymnasium with Integrating Classes no. 15.
Over 500 pupils attend the school, including 80 directed for special education in the integrating class system. The primary school comprises 21 classes, 8 of which are generally accessible and 13 are integrating classes; the gymnasium comprises 4 classes, 1 of them is generally accessible and 3 are integrating classes. Integrating classes consist of 20 students, including 3-5 disabled, teachers and students in these classes are supported by a special educator, so-called a supporting teacher.
There are currently 98 teachers and other specialists such as speech therapists, psychologists, special educators, rehabilitators employed at our school. There are 22 classrooms and labs, a gym, a biofeedback lab, a common room, a school canteen, a big and modern outside sports ground, and a playground.
The students’ success is evaluated accordingly to their personal intellectual and psycho-physical abilities. The school aims are: creating a pupil-friendly environment, creating the right pedagogical atmosphere, integration of disabled pupils with their peers, a comprehensive development of children to their maximal intellectual and mental capabilities.
- Partners from the UK, Poland, North Macedonia, Croatia & Belgium meet this week in Zagreb to support the effective… https://t.co/c31LukENiF1 month ago
- Vicedean for Science and International Cooperation of the @SveUZgbu https://t.co/n1CeNZalvI. Sandra Bradarić welcom… https://t.co/KH7qDonKNW1 month ago
- Cristina Fernández from @AutismEurope updates partners about our #dissemination activities so far, including the… https://t.co/B0jGWK8Fhv1 month ago
- We are already preparing the #ASD_East conferences! In 2020, we will be in Skopje, Zagreb, Krakow, and Brussels eng… https://t.co/7hB7MqeXBq1 month ago
- Do you know that we have a fantastic website where you can find information about how we work to make schools more… https://t.co/hmvwhMZuof1 month ago
- Project manager @Bramble247 from @UniNorthants explores further dissemination opportunities to reach as much teache… https://t.co/PbPWvBGZvF1 month ago
- More than 50% of mainstream teachers did not express confidence in working with #autism; finding particular challen… https://t.co/YN5YrSX9jn1 month ago
- Dr Ivana Lessner Listiakova from @UniNorthants presents our mapping report, an outcome of more than 300 questionnai… https://t.co/HmMBFZ3uVW1 month ago
- .@drp0557 congratulates the partners for all the successful work done so far, including a mapping report, devwlopin… https://t.co/AVcU8niCNl1 month ago
- Jasmina Stošić welcomes almost 20 #ASD_East partners from North Macedonia, Poland, Belgium, Croatia and the UK who… https://t.co/TmEy38EQFb1 month ago
- Lovely welcome packs, thanks a lot to our colleagues from the @SveUZgbu!!! Today #ASD_East partners are in #Zagreb… https://t.co/ThhigBSuKW1 month ago
- 📰The first #ASD-EAST #newsletter is out! If you want to be informed about our latest news and how to better empower… https://t.co/8H9AyWCuiy4 months ago
- Happy #AutismDay2019! Today #ASDEAST partners are supporting the "A New Dynamic for #Autism" campaign across Europe… https://t.co/2kOzp2Zuks5 months ago