Primary School with Integrating Classes No. 12
Primary School with Integrating Classes No. 12 consists of two schools: Janusz Korczak Primary School with Integrating Classes no. 12 and Janusz Korczak Gymnasium with Integrating Classes no. 15.
Over 500 pupils attend the school, including 80 directed for special education in the integrating class system. The primary school comprises 21 classes, 8 of which are generally accessible and 13 are integrating classes; the gymnasium comprises 4 classes, 1 of them is generally accessible and 3 are integrating classes. Integrating classes consist of 20 students, including 3-5 disabled, teachers and students in these classes are supported by a special educator, so-called a supporting teacher.
There are currently 98 teachers and other specialists such as speech therapists, psychologists, special educators, rehabilitators employed at our school. There are 22 classrooms and labs, a gym, a biofeedback lab, a common room, a school canteen, a big and modern outside sports ground, and a playground.
The students’ success is evaluated accordingly to their personal intellectual and psycho-physical abilities. The school aims are: creating a pupil-friendly environment, creating the right pedagogical atmosphere, integration of disabled pupils with their peers, a comprehensive development of children to their maximal intellectual and mental capabilities.
- The #ASDEast project is featured on the @AutismEurope newsletter! Read more about the roundtable we hold with the… https://t.co/ObosEe9BB81 year ago
- Going back to school this autumn may be challenging for autistic students who face uncertainty and disruption in ro… https://t.co/q83fqFS7Em1 year ago
- The European Dissemination Media Agency, @EUDissemination, has featured an article about the work of the ASD-EAST p… https://t.co/O8rScOl35d1 year ago
- ASD-EAST is excited to announce the extension of all online conferences! The conferences will be available until 3… https://t.co/AyhLqpSH8q2 years ago
- Last Friday ASD-EAST partners participated in an online roundtable with partners involved in the Erasmus+ project… https://t.co/A5UV0Df0EU2 years ago
- Last week ASD-EAST project partners met online for the last Transnational Project Meeting! At the meeting, partners… https://t.co/F8a9Pa21Tg2 years ago
- The project had to move our 4 conferences online because Covid-19. Never imagined we would reach 1000 participants!… https://t.co/TyqJEygAIX2 years ago
- There is still time to register and view the materials. So far we have had 1000 people register. Can we get 1500? T… https://t.co/kbn0jZUPkL2 years ago
- Ova besplatna konferencija promovira projekt edukacije i osnaživanja stručnjaka. Biti će prikazani materijali i kur… https://t.co/l9CP144KWv2 years ago
- Celem tej BEZPŁATNEJ konferencji jest prezentacja programu rozwijającego wiedzę nauczycieli o ASD w kontekście zało… https://t.co/LRAQA6D2LB2 years ago