Primary School with Integrating Classes No. 12
Primary School with Integrating Classes No. 12 consists of two schools: Janusz Korczak Primary School with Integrating Classes no. 12 and Janusz Korczak Gymnasium with Integrating Classes no. 15.
Over 500 pupils attend the school, including 80 directed for special education in the integrating class system. The primary school comprises 21 classes, 8 of which are generally accessible and 13 are integrating classes; the gymnasium comprises 4 classes, 1 of them is generally accessible and 3 are integrating classes. Integrating classes consist of 20 students, including 3-5 disabled, teachers and students in these classes are supported by a special educator, so-called a supporting teacher.
There are currently 98 teachers and other specialists such as speech therapists, psychologists, special educators, rehabilitators employed at our school. There are 22 classrooms and labs, a gym, a biofeedback lab, a common room, a school canteen, a big and modern outside sports ground, and a playground.
The students’ success is evaluated accordingly to their personal intellectual and psycho-physical abilities. The school aims are: creating a pupil-friendly environment, creating the right pedagogical atmosphere, integration of disabled pupils with their peers, a comprehensive development of children to their maximal intellectual and mental capabilities.
- ASD-EAST is excited to announce the extension of all online conferences! The conferences will be available until 3… https://t.co/AyhLqpSH8q7 days ago
- Last Friday ASD-EAST partners participated in an online roundtable with partners involved in the Erasmus+ project… https://t.co/A5UV0Df0EU3 weeks ago
- Last week ASD-EAST project partners met online for the last Transnational Project Meeting! At the meeting, partners… https://t.co/F8a9Pa21Tg3 weeks ago
- The project had to move our 4 conferences online because Covid-19. Never imagined we would reach 1000 participants!… https://t.co/TyqJEygAIX3 weeks ago
- There is still time to register and view the materials. So far we have had 1000 people register. Can we get 1500? T… https://t.co/kbn0jZUPkL3 weeks ago
- Ova besplatna konferencija promovira projekt edukacije i osnaživanja stručnjaka. Biti će prikazani materijali i kur… https://t.co/l9CP144KWv1 month ago
- Celem tej BEZPŁATNEJ konferencji jest prezentacja programu rozwijającego wiedzę nauczycieli o ASD w kontekście zało… https://t.co/LRAQA6D2LB1 month ago
- Оваа бесплатна конференција го промовира проектот за едукација на стручните лица и ги промовира материјалите и кури… https://t.co/Rpc9zYFIYl1 month ago
- This FREE conference promotes the projects autism teacher education curriculum and training materials, along with o… https://t.co/NSbJcMlN2d1 month ago
- ASD-East project partners joined @AutismEurope's "I can learn. I can work" campaign for #AutismDay2020. 🖌️📕 Read a… https://t.co/pSseIBu0fS3 months ago
- Small but well formed project meeting in NR Macedonia. Good to catch up and discussions with partners @listiaki… https://t.co/yaKp3rcNX44 months ago