Pedagogical University of Cracow
The Pedagogical University of Cracow was established in 1946. For over 70 years it has taken the lead among pedagogical higher education institutions in Poland, and it is also the oldest Pedagogical University in Poland. It is exceptional because of its high prestige, professional education and modernity.
The mission of the Pedagogical University is exercised by professional and experienced teaching staff who apply modern and up to date teaching content. It is also expressed through scientific research, outlining new fields of scientific development, transmitting knowledge, and developing and enriching the personalities of its graduates by educating them according to the highest European standards.
To our students we offer the latest achievements in the Humanities, and also in Social, Educational, Natural, Technical and Art studies. Our educational provision enables students to apply to several dozen fields of studies in first-cycle (Bachelor’s) and second-cycle (Master’s) degree programmes, as well as in third-cycle degree studies (Ph.D.), and post-graduate study courses.
- Major of Kisela Voda Municipality Filip Temelkovski @temelce82 visited the first #ASD_EAST training session for… https://t.co/594xrCxkC02 days ago
- Since last week, Macedonian partners Blue Firefly and the Special School D-r Zlatan Sremec are delivering the first… https://t.co/Xo64QwiooB2 days ago
- 👏#ASDEAST was presented to more than 2,200 #autism experts at the #AECongress19 in Nice! Partners @drp0557 and Dr I… https://t.co/1lQAgy4w2f4 weeks ago
- Partners from the UK, Poland, North Macedonia, Croatia & Belgium meet this week in Zagreb to support the effective… https://t.co/c31LukENiF3 months ago
- Vicedean for Science and International Cooperation of the @SveUZgbu https://t.co/n1CeNZalvI. Sandra Bradarić welcom… https://t.co/KH7qDonKNW3 months ago
- Cristina Fernández from @AutismEurope updates partners about our #dissemination activities so far, including the… https://t.co/B0jGWK8Fhv3 months ago
- We are already preparing the #ASD_East conferences! In 2020, we will be in Skopje, Zagreb, Krakow, and Brussels eng… https://t.co/7hB7MqeXBq3 months ago
- Do you know that we have a fantastic website where you can find information about how we work to make schools more… https://t.co/hmvwhMZuof3 months ago
- Project manager @Bramble247 from @UniNorthants explores further dissemination opportunities to reach as much teache… https://t.co/PbPWvBGZvF3 months ago
- More than 50% of mainstream teachers did not express confidence in working with #autism; finding particular challen… https://t.co/YN5YrSX9jn3 months ago
- Dr Ivana Lessner Listiakova from @UniNorthants presents our mapping report, an outcome of more than 300 questionnai… https://t.co/HmMBFZ3uVW3 months ago
- .@drp0557 congratulates the partners for all the successful work done so far, including a mapping report, devwlopin… https://t.co/AVcU8niCNl3 months ago
- Jasmina Stošić welcomes almost 20 #ASD_East partners from North Macedonia, Poland, Belgium, Croatia and the UK who… https://t.co/TmEy38EQFb3 months ago
- Lovely welcome packs, thanks a lot to our colleagues from the @SveUZgbu!!! Today #ASD_East partners are in #Zagreb… https://t.co/ThhigBSuKW3 months ago