The Faculty of Education and Rehabilitation Sciences, University of Zagreb
The Faculty of Education and Rehabilitation Sciences (ERF), University of Zagreb. The University of Zagreb, founded in 1669, is the oldest and largest university within Croatia. Since its foundation the University has been continuously developing, and it now comprises 33 separate faculties and academies. With over 50,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students, the University is both the strongest teaching institution within Croatia and also a strongly research-oriented institution, contributing over 50% of the total research output of the country. ERF is the central and only higher education institution in the Republic of Croatia providing education for professionals who will work with persons who have special needs.
The faculty’s mission is to provide education and undertake research founded on scientific knowledge within the fields of special education and rehabilitation, social and educational inclusion, social pedagogy and disability. Teaching and research activity is undertaken at undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral and specialist levels. The faculty includes a centre for rehabilitation: this is a clinical unit and teaching base, developed in 1997 to support children with developmental disabilities and their families. Since that time the Centre has become a teaching and training base for students and professionals, as well as providing clinical services. A wide range of research and professional projects relating to autism, disability and inclusion are undertaken within ERF.
- Partners from the UK, Poland, North Macedonia, Croatia & Belgium meet this week in Zagreb to support the effective… https://t.co/c31LukENiF1 month ago
- Vicedean for Science and International Cooperation of the @SveUZgbu https://t.co/n1CeNZalvI. Sandra Bradarić welcom… https://t.co/KH7qDonKNW1 month ago
- Cristina Fernández from @AutismEurope updates partners about our #dissemination activities so far, including the… https://t.co/B0jGWK8Fhv1 month ago
- We are already preparing the #ASD_East conferences! In 2020, we will be in Skopje, Zagreb, Krakow, and Brussels eng… https://t.co/7hB7MqeXBq1 month ago
- Do you know that we have a fantastic website where you can find information about how we work to make schools more… https://t.co/hmvwhMZuof1 month ago
- Project manager @Bramble247 from @UniNorthants explores further dissemination opportunities to reach as much teache… https://t.co/PbPWvBGZvF1 month ago
- More than 50% of mainstream teachers did not express confidence in working with #autism; finding particular challen… https://t.co/YN5YrSX9jn1 month ago
- Dr Ivana Lessner Listiakova from @UniNorthants presents our mapping report, an outcome of more than 300 questionnai… https://t.co/HmMBFZ3uVW1 month ago
- .@drp0557 congratulates the partners for all the successful work done so far, including a mapping report, devwlopin… https://t.co/AVcU8niCNl1 month ago
- Jasmina Stošić welcomes almost 20 #ASD_East partners from North Macedonia, Poland, Belgium, Croatia and the UK who… https://t.co/TmEy38EQFb1 month ago
- Lovely welcome packs, thanks a lot to our colleagues from the @SveUZgbu!!! Today #ASD_East partners are in #Zagreb… https://t.co/ThhigBSuKW1 month ago
- 📰The first #ASD-EAST #newsletter is out! If you want to be informed about our latest news and how to better empower… https://t.co/8H9AyWCuiy4 months ago
- Happy #AutismDay2019! Today #ASDEAST partners are supporting the "A New Dynamic for #Autism" campaign across Europe… https://t.co/2kOzp2Zuks5 months ago