The Faculty of Education and Rehabilitation Sciences, University of Zagreb
The Faculty of Education and Rehabilitation Sciences (ERF), University of Zagreb. The University of Zagreb, founded in 1669, is the oldest and largest university within Croatia. Since its foundation the University has been continuously developing, and it now comprises 33 separate faculties and academies. With over 50,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students, the University is both the strongest teaching institution within Croatia and also a strongly research-oriented institution, contributing over 50% of the total research output of the country. ERF is the central and only higher education institution in the Republic of Croatia providing education for professionals who will work with persons who have special needs.
The faculty’s mission is to provide education and undertake research founded on scientific knowledge within the fields of special education and rehabilitation, social and educational inclusion, social pedagogy and disability. Teaching and research activity is undertaken at undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral and specialist levels. The faculty includes a centre for rehabilitation: this is a clinical unit and teaching base, developed in 1997 to support children with developmental disabilities and their families. Since that time the Centre has become a teaching and training base for students and professionals, as well as providing clinical services. A wide range of research and professional projects relating to autism, disability and inclusion are undertaken within ERF.
- Partners from @UniNorthants and @AutismEurope meet today in Brussels to work on the #ASD_East Policy Recommendation… https://t.co/fDv10U86AJ1 month ago
- 📢The 3rd newsletter #ASD_EAST is out! https://t.co/VFEYUAyxGw This issue includes a very special message @drp0557,i… https://t.co/PWE7idnbn92 months ago
- 📰Our 2nd newsletter is out! Check out the latets about our #ASD_EAST #training sessions deilivered in Croatia, Nort… https://t.co/3tpnd9Ewl14 months ago
- This weekend, Polish partners Tamara Cierpiałowska, Anna Bombińska-Domżał, and Sylwia Niemiec delivered the… https://t.co/oD04xupx574 months ago
- This weekend, our partners in Croatia have delivered #ASD_EAST teacher training to 33 mainstream and… https://t.co/rxzMusTNrm4 months ago
- Major of Kisela Voda Municipality Filip Temelkovski @temelce82 visited the first #ASD_EAST training session for… https://t.co/594xrCxkC04 months ago
- Since last week, Macedonian partners Blue Firefly and the Special School D-r Zlatan Sremec are delivering the first… https://t.co/Xo64QwiooB4 months ago
- 👏#ASDEAST was presented to more than 2,200 #autism experts at the #AECongress19 in Nice! Partners @drp0557 and Dr I… https://t.co/1lQAgy4w2f5 months ago
- Partners from the UK, Poland, North Macedonia, Croatia & Belgium meet this week in Zagreb to support the effective… https://t.co/c31LukENiF8 months ago
- Vicedean for Science and International Cooperation of the @SveUZgbu https://t.co/n1CeNZalvI. Sandra Bradarić welcom… https://t.co/KH7qDonKNW8 months ago
- Cristina Fernández from @AutismEurope updates partners about our #dissemination activities so far, including the… https://t.co/B0jGWK8Fhv8 months ago