The Faculty of Education and Rehabilitation Sciences, University of Zagreb
The Faculty of Education and Rehabilitation Sciences (ERF), University of Zagreb. The University of Zagreb, founded in 1669, is the oldest and largest university within Croatia. Since its foundation the University has been continuously developing, and it now comprises 33 separate faculties and academies. With over 50,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students, the University is both the strongest teaching institution within Croatia and also a strongly research-oriented institution, contributing over 50% of the total research output of the country. ERF is the central and only higher education institution in the Republic of Croatia providing education for professionals who will work with persons who have special needs.
The faculty’s mission is to provide education and undertake research founded on scientific knowledge within the fields of special education and rehabilitation, social and educational inclusion, social pedagogy and disability. Teaching and research activity is undertaken at undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral and specialist levels. The faculty includes a centre for rehabilitation: this is a clinical unit and teaching base, developed in 1997 to support children with developmental disabilities and their families. Since that time the Centre has become a teaching and training base for students and professionals, as well as providing clinical services. A wide range of research and professional projects relating to autism, disability and inclusion are undertaken within ERF.
- The #ASDEast project is featured on the @AutismEurope newsletter! Read more about the roundtable we hold with the… https://t.co/ObosEe9BB81 year ago
- Going back to school this autumn may be challenging for autistic students who face uncertainty and disruption in ro… https://t.co/q83fqFS7Em1 year ago
- The European Dissemination Media Agency, @EUDissemination, has featured an article about the work of the ASD-EAST p… https://t.co/O8rScOl35d1 year ago
- ASD-EAST is excited to announce the extension of all online conferences! The conferences will be available until 3… https://t.co/AyhLqpSH8q2 years ago
- Last Friday ASD-EAST partners participated in an online roundtable with partners involved in the Erasmus+ project… https://t.co/A5UV0Df0EU2 years ago
- Last week ASD-EAST project partners met online for the last Transnational Project Meeting! At the meeting, partners… https://t.co/F8a9Pa21Tg2 years ago
- The project had to move our 4 conferences online because Covid-19. Never imagined we would reach 1000 participants!… https://t.co/TyqJEygAIX2 years ago
- There is still time to register and view the materials. So far we have had 1000 people register. Can we get 1500? T… https://t.co/kbn0jZUPkL2 years ago
- Ova besplatna konferencija promovira projekt edukacije i osnaživanja stručnjaka. Biti će prikazani materijali i kur… https://t.co/l9CP144KWv2 years ago
- Celem tej BEZPŁATNEJ konferencji jest prezentacja programu rozwijającego wiedzę nauczycieli o ASD w kontekście zało… https://t.co/LRAQA6D2LB2 years ago