Association for improving quality of life of people with autism spectrum disorders “Blue Firefly“
(Здружение за унапредување на квалитетот на живот на лицата со аутистичен спектар на нарушување „Сина светулка“)
Association for improving quality of life of people with autism spectrum disorders “Blue Firefly“ was established on 28.02.2017 based on the 15 years of experience of the founders of organization.
Mission of the organization is: “Improving the quality of life of persons with autism and their families, raising awareness about the potential of children and adults with autism spectrum disorders through education and direct support of children and adults with autism, their families, professionals and the general public “.
Vision of the organization is: “Inclusion of people with autism spectrum disorders in all spheres of society.” Our areas of action are: disability, autism spectrum disorders (ASD), education, quality of life and social inclusion.
Goals of the organization are: Improvement of the quality of life of children and persons with (ASD) and their families by detecting and maximizing their potential; Treatment of children and persons with ASD and their families; Education of families and professionals for methods of working with children and persons with ASD and their families; Promotion of rights and promotion of new ideas for improving the quality of life; Provision of services for children and persons with ASD; Encouraging scientific and professional work in this field and social inclusion of persons with ASD.
Members of the organization are professionals, parents, people with autism and others who want to work on activities for improving the quality of life of people with autism and their families.
Recent activities: 25 workshops with professionals, 2 Fundraising activities – Musical Concerts, Donation of materials for making visual support for student with ASD for spec. ed. Teachers, Parent meeting for support, Individual support of children with ASD (on going)
- Partners from @UniNorthants and @AutismEurope meet today in Brussels to work on the #ASD_East Policy Recommendation… https://t.co/fDv10U86AJ4 weeks ago
- 📢The 3rd newsletter #ASD_EAST is out! https://t.co/VFEYUAyxGw This issue includes a very special message @drp0557,i… https://t.co/PWE7idnbn92 months ago
- 📰Our 2nd newsletter is out! Check out the latets about our #ASD_EAST #training sessions deilivered in Croatia, Nort… https://t.co/3tpnd9Ewl14 months ago
- This weekend, Polish partners Tamara Cierpiałowska, Anna Bombińska-Domżał, and Sylwia Niemiec delivered the… https://t.co/oD04xupx574 months ago
- This weekend, our partners in Croatia have delivered #ASD_EAST teacher training to 33 mainstream and… https://t.co/rxzMusTNrm4 months ago
- Major of Kisela Voda Municipality Filip Temelkovski @temelce82 visited the first #ASD_EAST training session for… https://t.co/594xrCxkC04 months ago
- Since last week, Macedonian partners Blue Firefly and the Special School D-r Zlatan Sremec are delivering the first… https://t.co/Xo64QwiooB4 months ago
- 👏#ASDEAST was presented to more than 2,200 #autism experts at the #AECongress19 in Nice! Partners @drp0557 and Dr I… https://t.co/1lQAgy4w2f5 months ago
- Partners from the UK, Poland, North Macedonia, Croatia & Belgium meet this week in Zagreb to support the effective… https://t.co/c31LukENiF7 months ago
- Vicedean for Science and International Cooperation of the @SveUZgbu https://t.co/n1CeNZalvI. Sandra Bradarić welcom… https://t.co/KH7qDonKNW8 months ago
- Cristina Fernández from @AutismEurope updates partners about our #dissemination activities so far, including the… https://t.co/B0jGWK8Fhv8 months ago