Association for improving quality of life of people with autism spectrum disorders “Blue Firefly“
(Здружение за унапредување на квалитетот на живот на лицата со аутистичен спектар на нарушување „Сина светулка“)
Association for improving quality of life of people with autism spectrum disorders “Blue Firefly“ was established on 28.02.2017 based on the 15 years of experience of the founders of organization.
Mission of the organization is: “Improving the quality of life of persons with autism and their families, raising awareness about the potential of children and adults with autism spectrum disorders through education and direct support of children and adults with autism, their families, professionals and the general public “.
Vision of the organization is: “Inclusion of people with autism spectrum disorders in all spheres of society.” Our areas of action are: disability, autism spectrum disorders (ASD), education, quality of life and social inclusion.
Goals of the organization are: Improvement of the quality of life of children and persons with (ASD) and their families by detecting and maximizing their potential; Treatment of children and persons with ASD and their families; Education of families and professionals for methods of working with children and persons with ASD and their families; Promotion of rights and promotion of new ideas for improving the quality of life; Provision of services for children and persons with ASD; Encouraging scientific and professional work in this field and social inclusion of persons with ASD.
Members of the organization are professionals, parents, people with autism and others who want to work on activities for improving the quality of life of people with autism and their families.
Recent activities: 25 workshops with professionals, 2 Fundraising activities – Musical Concerts, Donation of materials for making visual support for student with ASD for spec. ed. Teachers, Parent meeting for support, Individual support of children with ASD (on going)
- ASD-EAST is excited to announce the extension of all online conferences! The conferences will be available until 3… https://t.co/AyhLqpSH8q2 weeks ago
- Last Friday ASD-EAST partners participated in an online roundtable with partners involved in the Erasmus+ project… https://t.co/A5UV0Df0EU3 weeks ago
- Last week ASD-EAST project partners met online for the last Transnational Project Meeting! At the meeting, partners… https://t.co/F8a9Pa21Tg4 weeks ago
- The project had to move our 4 conferences online because Covid-19. Never imagined we would reach 1000 participants!… https://t.co/TyqJEygAIX4 weeks ago
- There is still time to register and view the materials. So far we have had 1000 people register. Can we get 1500? T… https://t.co/kbn0jZUPkL4 weeks ago
- Ova besplatna konferencija promovira projekt edukacije i osnaživanja stručnjaka. Biti će prikazani materijali i kur… https://t.co/l9CP144KWv2 months ago
- Celem tej BEZPŁATNEJ konferencji jest prezentacja programu rozwijającego wiedzę nauczycieli o ASD w kontekście zało… https://t.co/LRAQA6D2LB2 months ago
- Оваа бесплатна конференција го промовира проектот за едукација на стручните лица и ги промовира материјалите и кури… https://t.co/Rpc9zYFIYl2 months ago
- This FREE conference promotes the projects autism teacher education curriculum and training materials, along with o… https://t.co/NSbJcMlN2d2 months ago
- ASD-East project partners joined @AutismEurope's "I can learn. I can work" campaign for #AutismDay2020. 🖌️📕 Read a… https://t.co/pSseIBu0fS3 months ago
- Small but well formed project meeting in NR Macedonia. Good to catch up and discussions with partners @listiaki… https://t.co/yaKp3rcNX44 months ago