Association for improving quality of life of people with autism spectrum disorders “Blue Firefly“
(Здружение за унапредување на квалитетот на живот на лицата со аутистичен спектар на нарушување „Сина светулка“)
Association for improving quality of life of people with autism spectrum disorders “Blue Firefly“ was established on 28.02.2017 based on the 15 years of experience of the founders of organization.
Mission of the organization is: “Improving the quality of life of persons with autism and their families, raising awareness about the potential of children and adults with autism spectrum disorders through education and direct support of children and adults with autism, their families, professionals and the general public “.
Vision of the organization is: “Inclusion of people with autism spectrum disorders in all spheres of society.” Our areas of action are: disability, autism spectrum disorders (ASD), education, quality of life and social inclusion.
Goals of the organization are: Improvement of the quality of life of children and persons with (ASD) and their families by detecting and maximizing their potential; Treatment of children and persons with ASD and their families; Education of families and professionals for methods of working with children and persons with ASD and their families; Promotion of rights and promotion of new ideas for improving the quality of life; Provision of services for children and persons with ASD; Encouraging scientific and professional work in this field and social inclusion of persons with ASD.
Members of the organization are professionals, parents, people with autism and others who want to work on activities for improving the quality of life of people with autism and their families.
Recent activities: 25 workshops with professionals, 2 Fundraising activities – Musical Concerts, Donation of materials for making visual support for student with ASD for spec. ed. Teachers, Parent meeting for support, Individual support of children with ASD (on going)
- Partners from the UK, Poland, North Macedonia, Croatia & Belgium meet this week in Zagreb to support the effective… https://t.co/c31LukENiF1 month ago
- Vicedean for Science and International Cooperation of the @SveUZgbu https://t.co/n1CeNZalvI. Sandra Bradarić welcom… https://t.co/KH7qDonKNW1 month ago
- Cristina Fernández from @AutismEurope updates partners about our #dissemination activities so far, including the… https://t.co/B0jGWK8Fhv1 month ago
- We are already preparing the #ASD_East conferences! In 2020, we will be in Skopje, Zagreb, Krakow, and Brussels eng… https://t.co/7hB7MqeXBq1 month ago
- Do you know that we have a fantastic website where you can find information about how we work to make schools more… https://t.co/hmvwhMZuof1 month ago
- Project manager @Bramble247 from @UniNorthants explores further dissemination opportunities to reach as much teache… https://t.co/PbPWvBGZvF1 month ago
- More than 50% of mainstream teachers did not express confidence in working with #autism; finding particular challen… https://t.co/YN5YrSX9jn1 month ago
- Dr Ivana Lessner Listiakova from @UniNorthants presents our mapping report, an outcome of more than 300 questionnai… https://t.co/HmMBFZ3uVW1 month ago
- .@drp0557 congratulates the partners for all the successful work done so far, including a mapping report, devwlopin… https://t.co/AVcU8niCNl1 month ago
- Jasmina Stošić welcomes almost 20 #ASD_East partners from North Macedonia, Poland, Belgium, Croatia and the UK who… https://t.co/TmEy38EQFb1 month ago
- Lovely welcome packs, thanks a lot to our colleagues from the @SveUZgbu!!! Today #ASD_East partners are in #Zagreb… https://t.co/ThhigBSuKW1 month ago
- 📰The first #ASD-EAST #newsletter is out! If you want to be informed about our latest news and how to better empower… https://t.co/8H9AyWCuiy4 months ago
- Happy #AutismDay2019! Today #ASDEAST partners are supporting the "A New Dynamic for #Autism" campaign across Europe… https://t.co/2kOzp2Zuks5 months ago