The ASD-EAST project was delighted to announce our online conferences to share the project’s teacher education curriculum and training materials with specialists teachers across Europe. ASD-EAST partners decided to host the conference virtually due to the current COVID-19 situation. The conferences were hosted on the ASD-EAST website by partner countries Belgium, Croatia, Poland and Republic of North Macedonia.
The conferences discussed the following:
- Outline the teacher education curriculum and training materials developed by ASD-EAST
- Explore the mapping report
- Discuss the evaluation findings
- Present the projects’ recommendations for policy makers
- Provide information about the projects’ local partner training’s
You are able to access the four conferences below for free.